I know I'm like 2 weeks late but I just watched the Celebration of Gospel on BET.com and it was good but there were some things that disturbed me... LOL. So here are my thoughts.... First off let me say that Bobby Jones is a Hot mess.... I mean seriously what did he have on and why does he have to perform at every COG???? I mean really... lol... Then he did that quick wardrobe change for his 4 min performance that was really unnecessary. I also LOVE Yanna Crawley but her Jetsons outfit was not cute and why did they have her perform with the DIVO Bobby Jones... I mean really... Lol.... Next is Yolanda Adams.... Why did she sing Victory??????? That song is like 5 years old... The audience was just sitting there like why is she performing.... She could've sung an Old Hymn or something.... Ok, Next- James Fortune was good. Rance was off the CHAIN especially with that run at the very end! I was running round this house like a crazy woman when I heard that. You have to LOVE Rance Allen. LOL.......... I love Tye I just couldn't get with him because he was doing all the singing and the 6 ppl he had backing him up were just dancing and lip singing. He should've just done it by his self. I just didn't like it...... HOT MESS! Anthony Hamilton and his wife were one of my Fav's!!!!!!!! They did a really good Job. I've always been a Fan but I'm a huge fan now;-) Fred Hammond's hair cut is REALLY nice.... I love it cause if he didn't take those dreads out they were going to fall out..... Ooooppssss, shouldn't have said that but its the truth. LOL... Love you Fred;-) LMBO @ Donald Lawrence Suit & I'm laughing harder cause I can imagine Richard Smallwood wearing the same suit! City of Refuge choir was really good, I enjoyed them. I'm going to be nice and I won't say anything bad about the director! LOL.... Bebe & Cece were my FAVORITE! They never get old to me... I just love them.... Donnie M. was good but ummmmmmmm We fall down????? That's older than Victory, Ok. Maybe it was a request from Steve Harvey but still>>>>>>>>>>>>I'll end on a good note--- Marvin Sapp has done it again with another Great single... (even though you can tell he was really trying to top never would've made it)....... I enjoyed him! until I blog again.... Have a good One!
No comments:
Post a Comment
~I love hearing from each and every one of you~