Quality time with my husband.... but what do I get? Excuses! All the time... Everything else is more important. Georgia Bulldogs, Twitter, Facebook, The Gym, Etc. All I get is the tired man that wants to go to bed after he's played with all those things... If we watch a movie that I want to watch he falls asleep.... If I ask to do something, sometimes he'll say I'm tired but will stay on his laptop for another hour... funny right? The other day he says I must go to the gym 3 times a week and I got so upset because he doesn't even say I must spend time with my wife at least once a week. All I asked was to play scrabble before bed and you know what he said "I'm not staying up all night playing that game b/c you know that game is long" but guess what he's doing at this very moment. ON HIS LAPTOP:-) I didn't even get upset like I normally would b/c I seem to get a little out of hand some time but all I said was don't worry about it. I WILL NOT beg for his attention. I'm upset right now and all I want is "US" time but what do I get? excuses....
He did say he was taking me out this weekend (which will be the first time we've been out in months since before I had the baby) so I have to make sure I have enough milk pumped in order for us to go anywhere. However, don't get me wrong I have a good husband and he takes care of his family and he loves me unconditionally but when it comes down to quality time with me he neglects it. I won't keep writing about this situation b/c I'll keep working myself up.... LOL
Tootles
I know how this is.. my husband works so much and when he is home he is just so worn out and a lump on a log.
ReplyDeleteand its hard to be upset cuz you know they work hard but MAN can we get a little give here? lol
Exactly! LOL... I'm glad to know I'm not the only one this happens too:-)
ReplyDelete