Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today was a good day!

I cooked dinner

Played candy land twice & a matching game twice with Madison & Daddy

Cleaned the entire kitchen

Folded 2 loads of laundry 

Cleaned the girls room & rearranged it a little bit.....

Why do I feel accomplished? 

Because most days I'd be lucky to remember I put a load of laundry in the washing machine.... Yes, you read that right! Sometimes I forget that I put clothes in the washer and would have to rewash it all over again. hehehehe... So, yeah ummmmm today was a good day:)

-Martina

6 comments:

  1. I think we all have forgotten laundry a time or two lol Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination ChanTell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I forget about the laundry all the time. Aye, only cool people do it, welcome to club KOOL, hahahah!

    xx
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Thank you so much.

    I am working on it now!

    Shon

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Maya D. I see I am not alone in the matter! I guess I'm an added addition to club Kool, thanks for having me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Shon- You're very welcome! Can't wait to see your post:)

    ReplyDelete

~I love hearing from each and every one of you~